So looking after hair or hair care is as important as looking after any other part of the body. As one keeps a daily routine to clean the body, hair too should be cleaned the same way. The longer the hair, the more care they require. As dust and dirt stick to hair they require more care when it comes to cleaning and it should be in one's daily routine. Hair is the crown of the body. It does not matter how beautiful you are if you neglect your hair. Like skin, hair too has different type as normal, dry and oily and as the skin has different complexion, hair have different texture as kinky, coily, curly or wavy.
First of all, eating healthy nutritional food rich of iron and protein is must for healthy hair. A balanced diet is good and a must for the entire body. One should wash hair properly with a good shampoo, which is their hair type as for dry hair a shampoo that is specially made for dry hair should be used. Wash the hair thoroughly; no traces of shampoo or conditioner should be left on the hair or scalp. Hot oil massage is very useful for the scalp and hair. It improves the blood circulation and helps the hair grow so it should be done at least once in a weak.
Coconut and olive oil are very good to use for hair massage, but if you wants you can even mix them in equal proportion and use. A mixture of olive oil and castor oil is very useful for dry, falling hair. If you feel that your hair needs an extra boost, you may also want to consider adding a hot oil treatment or hair mask to your hair care routine. Dry hair tends to be thin and rough. It is susceptible to thinning, damage, breakage and hair loss. Good hair care should be started at home. With proper care and attention you can restore its vitality, health and moisture-rich sheen. The primary aim is to replenish the oil and the moisture in the hair.
Here are Ten essential must-dos of great hair care.
1. Use the right hare care products for your specific hair type.
2. Get a trim every 6 to 8 months.
3. Use hair care products containing moisturizing ingredients.
4. Shampoo your hair only when it is dirty.
5. Turn to a professional for all of your hair care needs.
6. Use professional, natural conditioning hair coloring systems.
7. Stick with one hair care regimen.
8. Add more water, veggies and fruits to your daily diet.
9. Choose natural hair color that compliments your style.
10. Use a wide-toothed comb to come natural hair when your hair is wet.