A PASSION FOR NATURAL HAIR

A PASSION FOR NATURAL HAIR
NINE ETHER COILS OF HAIR CONNECTS US TO THE UNIVERSE

Friday, March 16, 2012

My 1st Natural Hair MEET UP is happening April 4th 2012...!!! RSVP TODAY!!!


What to expect at my Natural Hair Meet Ups?

As a natural hair care professional, a holistic health practitioner and a healer, I felt it was time to venture out and shared my wealth of successful insights for achieving optimal health and growing healthier natural hair. Having worked in this field for 20 years, I have experienced caring for all types of hair textures and lengths; although, most importantly I genuinely care about people who have hair and would like to have more hair!
By joining this group, Newly Natural Roots Meet Up members will be able to network and socialize with other like minded women and men. Our natural hair events will Meet Up in a healthy, inspiring, environment, hosted by the awesome folks at Juice Hugger Cafe in Brooklyn. The owners Kelly Keelo and Crush Foster are friendly, informative and excited about assisting you on your healthy journey as well. They believe in 'hugging life!'
My motto is 'a healthy body grows healthy hair!
Together we plan to raise your frequency and inspire you to be your best, natural self.
This group is made up of those who are transitioning to wearing their natural hair; others who have already made that decision and those who wish to learn more about caring for their natural hair. As the group's facilitator, I plan to offer suggestions for growing healthier hair by way of attaining a healthy body temple. I will tell you about the benefits of my natural plant-based hair & body care line. We will talk about options for a healthier lifestyle, recipes, detoxing regimes, styling tips and other natural alternatives.
You will receive product samples, natural juices, healthy snacks and tasty vegan pastries to sample, and hopefully you take some goodies home with you! There will also be natural product give-aways to a few lucky folks as well.

When JOINING this group, please post photos of yourself so I may identify you. Share your natural hair story, feel free to ask me your natural hair and health related questions. Also, view my outdoor natural hair care video...I post updates to the group very often, I would like this group to be more interactive than most. So, let me know when you are visiting the site and I'll chat with you if you'd like.
Don't forget to RSVP for our Upcoming Meet Up Events. Space is limited. It's first RSVPed, first seated.
We're look forward to meeting each one of you, oh and please bring your journals.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers