Happy Naturals! Many of us are embracing our natural hair. Sisters are turning heads with textured styles they're proud to own. We're flaunting our naturals---long, medium or short---from braids and twists, to locs and kinky Afros. Some have even been bold enough to go for the Big Chop! We're in a time when women are embracing their natural textures, indulging in self-love and appreciation; and also realizing that our hair is beautiful and special. Our hair is versatile, so our style options are endless. Our GLAM is HEALTHY as well as BEAUTIFUL. Unprocessed hair is stronger and has the potential to grow healthier and longer with the proper maintenance. With natural styles, we celebrate our culture, while being professional, chic, sexy, formal, funky, cute, classic, fun and sculpted. HONOR YOUR ROOTS; GROW YOUR NATURAL!!!
- Winner of America's next natural model
- MAY YOU INHALE HAPPINESS: Imee Ooi - The Chant Of ...
- The Cowrie Shell Center: Yendys' Solar Hair & Scal...
- NATURAL HAIR: IT'S A SPORT
- http://stylelikeu.com Lyfe’s regal bone structure...
- My 1st Natural Hair MEET UP is happening April 4th...
- Hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body, se...
- BLESSINGS ON YOUR UNION APRIL...!!!
- NEW ANCIENT BLENDS PRODUCTS FOR SPRING 2012!
- Our Beauty is... individual styles and how we work...
- I Love Natural Hair
- ▼ March (11)