A PASSION FOR NATURAL HAIR

A PASSION FOR NATURAL HAIR
NINE ETHER COILS OF HAIR CONNECTS US TO THE UNIVERSE

Thursday, March 1, 2012

NEW ANCIENT BLENDS PRODUCTS FOR SPRING 2012!


Delicious News!!!....

Two New Reasons To Love Ancient Blends Natural Hair Care Products

I've just added organic dried pomegranate fruit and green tea leaves to my Ancient Blends natural hair and body product line! I started drinking this amazing, fruity blend some time ago and one day it dawn on me that I should start adding this combination to my hair products? I added it to my herbal hair conditioning rinse first. It smelled so good that I was also inspired to steeped an infusion of these two and add it to my shampoo. Wallaaaaah!!!

I've heard it said, 'If you can't put it inside of your body, then it shouldn't go on the outside of your body.' I recall hearing that saying since I started making my own natural products years ago. So, that has become the rule for me also when it comes to making my products. As we're learning from the research done in Japan, pomegranate and green tea are very beneficial for us, so why not use it in our hair? This delicious tea is aromatic and soothing and many of us are very familiar with the powerful, anti-oxidants and other healing properties of both pomegranate and green tea.

Pomegranate fruit and green tea will help to strengthen weakened hair follicles, which will help strengthen your hair strands. When you use Ancient Blends pomegranate green tea infused shampoo followed by Ancient Blends pomegranate green tea infused leave-in conditioning hair rinse regularly; these products will begin to re-hydrate dry, brittle hair and itchy scalp, and also awakening your hair follicles to leave you with a clean, re-hydrated head of hair.

And yes, I strongly recommend that you should also drink lots of pomegranate and green tea for optimal internal healing benefits. It makes a delicious tea; hot or cold, and it's just good for your body. You'll start to experience a sense of well being and notice that you feel more alert as you go through the day.

These wonderful gifts from mother nature are added benefits for your natural hair care needs. Personally, I'm in love with the scent of my new products, and I would like to share them with you. So, there you have it...two great new reasons to choose Ancient Blends natural hair care products for your natural hair.

So, ask for them by name...

Ancient Blends Pomegranate Green Tea Conditioning Rinse
Ancient Blends Pomegranate Green Tea Shampoo

Coming This Spring!!! www.etsy.com/shop/yendysasis



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers